Dee’s fine art classes consisted of a lot of art history, painting, drawing, design, sculpture, ceramics, illustration, communication design and website design (which has greatly helped me when it came time to design my own art websites and art blogs).
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Virginia Wesleyan University, Norfolk, Virginia
- A.A.S. Communication Design; Specialization in Illustration, magna cum laude
- A.A.S. Web/Digital Design; Sessions Education, Soho, New York, NY
- Independent Studies: jewelry design, ceramics, sculpture at Virginia Wesleyan University, Norfolk, Virginia
- Independent Study oil painting workshop with Wayne Thiebaud (American artist best known for his works showing familiar things that we may see in our everyday lives such as, cakes, fruit, pies, pastries, toys and candies to name a few). Mountain Lake, Virginia
- Trompe L’oeil study/classes; The Art League School, Alexandria, VA (Torpedo Factory Art Center, one of Washington DC’s largest art galleries)
- Faux Painting master classes; The Art League School, Alexandria, Virginia